Sunday, November 30, 2008

2 Tags

I'm still putting off putting up pictures of my house because my old roommate, Kaleena, promised me she'd come help me decorate. :) So once she comes to help, I'll put up some pictures. Anyway, in the meantime, here are two tags I thought could be fun.

1. Where did you meet your husband? He played baseball for our school, and what a hottie!
2. How long did you date before you got married? Well, 2 years in high school, then about 5 months after he got home from his mission.
3. How long have you been married? Almost 3 years.
4. What does he do to surprise you? Picks up his socks, hangs up his towel... :)
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His smile! And his body type (which sounds weird because he's shorter than me, but I love the way he's built.)
6.What is your favorite quality? How he treats me.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? He just calls me hon.
8. What is his favorite food? Biscuits and gravy....I've never made that. Hmm..maybe I should?
9. What is his favorite sport? Baseball
10. When and where did you first kiss? At his house in Bancroft outside before I drove home.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Pretty much anything we can do together is fun.
12.Do you have children? One girl, Macie Lourene.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He's played the violin since he was seven.
14. How old is he? 24
15. Who said I love you first? He did.
16. What is his favorite music? He likes rock. Smashing Pumpkins.
17. What do you admire most about him? How he is so driven in everything he does. He never does something halfway. That's impressive.
18. What is his favorite color? I don't know if he really has a favorite color.
19. Will he read this? He wouldn't if I hadn't told him I was doing a tag about him. Now he probably will and be embarrassed and make me change it. :)
20. People I tag. Kaleena, Jesse, Jess, Kristin, Celeste, Beth, Tawny, all my roommates...anyone who would like to tell us about your wonderful husbands.

Rules:
1- Post the rules
2-Answer the 6 "8" items
3- Let each person know that they have been tagged

8 Favorite T.V. shows:
1-The Office Season 1
2-The Office Season 2
3-The Office Season 3
4-The Office Season 4
5-The Biggest Loser (I hate Vikki!)
6-Friends
7- Chuck
8-The Office Season 5

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1-Slept in
2-Ate another Thanksgiving dinner in Bancroft
3-Took a nap
4-Played Pirate's Cove
5-Met my new nephew Kaveni
6-Set up our new kitchen table
7-Watched Friends
8-Played with Macie

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1-Texas Roadhouse
2-Rodizios
3-Cafe Sabor
4-Cafe Rio
5-Mandarin Garden
6-Sizzler
7-Does Cold Stone count?
8-Dustin's grilling

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1-Our new couch
2-Christmas
3-Macie being able to scoot along
4-Getting my house organized
5-Macie's 6 month pictures!
6-Christmas lights
7-The end of this semester (for Dustin to have a break)
8-Painting our house

8 Things on my wish list:
1-OH a 42 inch LCD tv, (by the way Kaleena, I'm super jealous)
2-Decorations for our house
3-Lawn
4-An immaculate house
5- My piano redone
6-Not having to work, but being able to afford our house payments. :)
7-A steam mop actually
8-A comforter for our bed

8 People I tag:
1-Celeste
2-Beth
3-Tawny
4-Angie Elwood
5-Jesse
6-Kristin
7-Jennie (GET A BLOG!)
8-Anyone else who wants to play

2 comments:

Todd Family said...

I CAN"T STAND VIKKI EITHER ON BIGGEST LOSER!! SHE REALLY MUST DIE...ER...OOPS, I MEAN LEAVE THE SHOW! :) I am so happy for you guys! It looks like you are doing so good! we love you and miss you mucho! oh by the way, i bought Kev all 4 seasons of the office for his bday today...now we can watch it over and over and over. we'll get season 5 when it comes out! :)

Josh and Kaleena said...

Hey! I didn't know you were waiting for me to decorate your house! Anytime baby! I spent all of our money already so I can help you spend yours. LITERALLY ANYTIME! We don't have as much space as you anyway, so yours would be way more fun. I can also help you paint too, I like painting. Or I can watch Macie also anytime. You have to tell me about Pirate's Cove. My family has it, but we've never played because they said the instruction manual is a novel.