Saturday, December 6, 2008

What's new???

Well, not a lot has been going on with us lately.  Macie and I are just working, and Dustin is working and going to school.  This week is finals, so Dustin will have a break and hopefully get over his sickness.  He's been sick now for awhile, and just can't seem to get better.  Luckily for me, I was brave and got a flu shot a few weeks ago, so I'm doing good.  :)  Dustin gets his next week with Macie.  Anyway, here are just a few pictures to keep you all updated on how cute Macie is.  :)  She will be six months on Wednesday, and she's sitting up and eating baby food.  Here are a couple pictures of her actually smiling.  It's rough getting these ones.  Don't mind her hair in all these pictures.  Dustin kindly pointed out that she looks like a Dr. Suess character.




This is her first pony tail.  Dustin kept begging me to try it, but I just hadn't ever had the ambition.  I left her home from work one day, and I came home and Dustin had done her hair in pig tails.  She's lacking hair on one side, so we re-did it and just put it in one pony on top of her head.  I must say, I'm a fan.


Macie has her daddy's mouth.  That's for sure.  Hopefully she'll grow up and get his big beautiful smile, but for now she just uses it to shove stuff in.  She gets really mad when she can't get the entire baby wipe container in her mouth.  Needless to say, I have to watch what she gets her hands on.


This would be Angie's doing at work.  We go through lots of post-its at work.  Macie is really good at getting herself around in this little walker.  Angie thinks she is really good at delivering notes.  


This is Macie's very first Aggie basketball game.  Her and daddy were twinners.  She looked so cute!



And here is Macie mastering the piano.  She likes being able to make loud sounds.

Anyway, not a ton going on with us, but now that school is wrapping up for the semester and Christmas parties are coming, we'll be going and going.  I love this season, and I hope everyone has a good time with family and friends!

9 comments:

Chris and Shelly said...

She really is a cutie! You sure are lucky to have such a pretty little girl!

Deanna said...

She is ADORABLE!!! I love that Dustin had to do her hair...he has his mom's genes for doing hair... :) What a cutie cindy.loo.hoo!

Todd Family said...

She is so dang big! I am so glad you posted those! I am so excited you guys have a place and can party after the aggie games now! :)

Betsy said...

You have such a beautiful daughter! Hope you dont get sick! I hope you have happy holidays!

Demo Kitchen said...

I love the usu shirts and their backs. I almost didn't notice macies little back under dustins arm but it is so cute

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big Macie is getting. She is so adorable! We will have to get together while we are in town. Talia and I are coming next sunday, the 14th. I want to see your house even if you STILL haven't unpacked :) so ready or not! (in case you didn't notice, YOU were missing in all those pictures!)

Bec said...

Wow. She was a gorgeous baby to begin with, but I think she's even CUTER now! (And I don't just say that, so you should be flattered. lol) I love the Dr. Seus hair, love the post-it messenger, and love that Dustin was so anxious to get ponnies on that girl! Derek will be that sort of daddy when we have a girl (I've seen him with our nieces, and they're not even his!). So cute. Thanks for sharing!

Amanda Hansen said...

I can't believe how big she is! I absolutely love the hair. I'm excited that you guys finally got moved in. I can't wait to see it. Hopefully I'll get to see you guys soon - give that girl loves for me.

Celeste Tabakece said...

The pics where she is smiling, I think she totally looks like the Walters' side. CUTIE!