Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Homeowners!

Yes, it is official...actually it was official on November 5th. We are homeowners! I've been procrastinating putting anything on our blog because I don't have any pictures yet. Why would I show everyone pictures of boxes. I know, I know...I've been here for almost two weeks, but once we actually moved in, neither of us felt like doing anything. So here we sit...still not really unpacked very much. Anyway, we are getting there, kind of, and when we get it a little more presentable, I'll post pictures. We are just so grateful to finally be here, and we really appreciate all of those who helped us move, and for those who watched Macie while we were building. We love you all!

8 comments:

Chris and Shelly said...

Yae! Congrats! We're anxious to see some pics of it!

Bec said...

Congratulations, homeowners! And seriously, although I also cannot wait to see pictures, you should sit back, relax and eat popcorn. Unpack your clothes and maybe some food (and diapers... of course, lol)... but why rush the unpacking stage? If you're happy (and/or exhausted), then who cares? Enjoy the peace. :) And when you're bored, call us!

Kristin said...

WOW! Congratulations! That is so awesome. You should be proud that you have officially moved in, you guys have worked so hard. The rest will come one day, but until then .......

love ya!

Todd Family said...

HOPE and DUSTIN!!! That is SO awesome! I'm sure you guys are screaming everyday of excitement! We totally have to come up and see it!! We miss you guys! Post those pictures soon!!!

Krystal said...

Congrats girlie! Being able to own a home of your very own is priceless!! It has a lot of work involved but it is so much better than thowing money into someone elses place!! Good luck with the unpacking (arg...I hate that part). Post some pics soon!

Demo Kitchen said...

Yay that is such great news- lonny and I want to come to logan sometime soon so we will let you know. I am so happy for you guys

Betsy said...

That's so exciting! I love owning my home! Congrats!

Sarah Smith said...

Congrats on being first time homeowners! It's a great feeling to know it's yours but the bank ownes it HUH! I can't wait for you to put photos up