Monday, November 3, 2008

My Sleeping Babes...

So people always say how sweet their baby looks while they are asleep. I agree, but for some reason I have trouble getting good pictures of Macie when she's sleeping. Is anybody seeing a pattern here?






I'm not sure why, but she just falls right to sleep as long as she can pull a blanket up close to her face.  Dustin was getting Macie in her pj's and forgot to unbutton her shirt before he took it off.  I was in the kitchen and was listening to him just laugh and laugh.  Now I can see why.
Here is Macie and I, hard at work.



Anyway, not a lot going on. Just trying to get an inspection on our house so we can close. We'll hopefully be posting soon as official homeowners...who knows when that will be. :)

5 comments:

Deanna said...

What a cute little witchie-pie!

Josh and Kaleena said...

I like that picture of you and Macie at work! She's getting so big, I can't believe she's already working full time! It seems like we keep missing each other on our phones, so I guess it's good we have blogs so I still see you every once in awhile. I really like that Big and Rich song, I've never heard it! Macie's Halloween costume was super cute! It looks like you guys are having tons of fun!

Celeste Tabakece said...

Okay, I love the sleeping pictures. I miss Macie. She is getting so big I can't believe it. Oh yeah, the witch costume was very adorable. I'll have to post Saki's Halloween pics so you can see. In every single one he's doing a kick and saying Hi-yaw

Bec said...

What an endearing lil' sleeper! That is just too cute. Also, you are lookin' good, girlie! I need to see you IN PERSON sometime soon (when? when?)!

Todd Family said...

haha, that's so cute about the sleeping pictures! Also, did you cut your hair missy? It looks different from the last time I saw it...which was when?! Seriously, I think the last time we say each other was....over a year ago when we were living in Logan!? ah!