Friday, July 11, 2008

Blessing Day!

On July 6th, we blessed Macie. It was a really good day. Dustin did a great job. It was a beautiful blessing. I'm so glad Dustin is such a good husband and daddy. Macie looked very pretty in her blessing dress. Her whole ensemble was made by her Great-Grandma Forsgren. She was blessed in a shawl made by her Great-Grandma Merrill. It was nice of everyone to drive and come see us. I think there were only 3 siblings missing from my side. That's not too bad.




After the blessing, we went to Mac Park to have a little BBQ. We had to get a bum shot so we could see all the cute ruffles of the dress.


Here is Macie with her cousin, Carly. They still look alike even at three months apart.


Macie's cousin, Mason, loving the watermelon.


Scott and Kaden playing on the toys. It took me a sec to get them to hold still for a picture. They were having too much fun.


Lilli was having fun, too!


I should have thought and had a big family picture of all those who were there, but what are the chances with families the size of ours. Anyway, it was a crazy day, but it all turned out great, and we had a fabulous time.

8 comments:

Deanna said...

What a little princess! She looks adorable - and with that dress and that hair! Wow!

What a special day!

Krystal said...

Hope she looked SO cute! Blessing Day is always so fun! I love the frilliness of it all! Oh, and correct me if I am wrong, but you wrote June 6th for the date....did you mean July??

Betsy said...

You have such a beautiful baby! Happy to hear the blessing went so well!

Bec said...

Lovin' the bum-ruffles! She's so stinkin' cute! That first picture is my favorite. What a doll. Congrats to Macie on her blessing day. I'm glad it went well.

Dan and Ang said...

Hope!! I'm so glad you found us! I've been thinking about all you guys, so I'm happy we get to keep in touch! Macie is so dang cute! Cute pictures!

Chris and Shelly said...

CUTE!! Is her hair just naturally curly like that?

Michelle & Jordy said...

Oh my gosh HOPE!!! I am so happy to have found you on here!! your baby is so cute I can't believe it!!!!! AND you and Dusin look wonderful!! Keep in touch!!

Michelle said...

Hope I see you through Celeste's blog! I just wanted to say "Hi" and tell you that your little girl is adorable. I wish just one of my kids could have gotten a head full of hair like that! She is so beautiful! I am going to add you to my list of friends so we can keep in touch -ok- Hope all is well with you and your family! Michelle (Peterson) Finlayson