Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th!

Macie's first 4th of July was pretty fun. We drove up to Bancroft Thursday night and got there at about 1:00 AM. Grandma was so excited to see her she cried, of course, and then had to visit for a few hours before we could go to bed. :) Friday, we went to Soda to the parade. It was fun seeing the family. Macie slept through her first parade, but what else would she do at three and half weeks, right?

It was fun getting a festive outfit for Macie. I should have thought about something for Dustin, though. Good thing we all know he doesn't care. Macie is a face scratcher, so we had little mittens on her, but one fell on the road, so I didn't put it back on her. She sucks on them, and she's still my first baby. Lucky for me, Grandma Wadsworth gave her a manicure (filed her nails in other words) while we were there.

This was the first time Macie got to meet her cousin Saki.

Also the first time she got to meet her cousins Dallin and Lilli.

It was good going to Soda since I haven't been there for the 4th since I graduated high school. And of course it is always fun seeing family.

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Such fun pictures!

I totally spaced that you went to Soda -

i wouldn't have put the mitten back on either - yucky road germs - however, I still just stick the binkie in Taylor's mouth - We used to eat dirt growing up, so what's wrong with a little carpet lint, eh?

Sarah Smith said...

Hope she is so qt. I am glad you all got to go home and enjoy the 4th.

Betsy said...

Hope! My long lost friend! How are you? Your baby girl is so adorable! You are such a cute family! Keep in touch! Congrats on being a mom!

Kelli said...

I just found out that you guys have a blog. Yes!! Your little baby girl is so cute...Congrats! I can't wait to meet her in person in a few days.

Bec said...

Look at you and your not-pregnant self! You are slimming down already. I should hate you... but really, I'm just happy for you. Lookin' good. You three make a beautiful family.