Thursday, August 11, 2011

Concert!

Yesterday, a girl in my ward (who's husband happens to be a good friend who was my neighbor in college!) invited us to a concert. I didn't know who he was until I got home and googled him. I'm a big googler. Anyway, YAY! Mark Wills, with Thompson Square opening. AWESOME! I was texting Dustin, "And they sing this, and they sing this..." It was tons of fun! (For any country music listeners out there, Thompson Square sings "Are you gonna kiss me or not" among others obviously, and Mark Wills sings lots of songs you'd know, but he sings "Don't Laugh at Me", "I Do (Cherish You)", and I love "19 somthin'")I know concert pictures are awesome, since you can see just who these people are, but we had lots of fun, and our kids did AWESOME for being there for 3 1/2 hours. Toward the end, Noah went into his bored phase, though. He does this in the car when he's exhausted all other options...he just stares. He did this for a little bit and then fell asleep. What a good boy! Great way to spend our Wednesday evening!

No comments: