Sunday, August 14, 2011

Camping

On Friday we went camping (a.k.a. scouting for elk with Daddy), and had a blast. We drove around A LOT and Macie and Noah were such good sports. We finally found a camp spot and got settled in. This picture is awesome. Notice Noah's little scowl. He does this often (playing) and it might be one of my favorite faces he pulls.We cheated...we started our tinfoil dinners in the fire, and got impatient. It was already like 8:00! Our kids had to eat! :)Putting Macie right to work. What a sweetie.We saw a few deer, which Macie thought was super cool. This one would have been a cool picture because it was so close, but I rolled down the window and it took off.It was nice getting out and spending time with my little family. I sure do love them!

2 comments:

peck said...

Wow, you are nicer than I am. My kids had to "camp" in the tent in our basement this weekend :) I am glad you are having some fun (Macie looks different with her hair up, I always see it down)Hope to see you soon!!!

Walters Family said...

looks like your having a fun summer! Wish we were closer so that we could join in on all your fun! cant wait to see you and your cute family! love you!