Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bear Lake

This last weekend we went to Bear Lake for a reunion on Dustin's stepmom's side of the family. They do a week there camping each year. It's always lots of fun, and our kids had a blast. I'm pretty sure Noah is made to be outside 24/7, if he gets the sleep he needs. I wish this picture was better, but we saw this owl the first morning we got up.
Daddy working on his bike while Noah had to hang out and be like him.
The potty's were kind of far away, and I worried about Macie needing to go and not making it, but we did fine since we took our bikes.
Playing in the sand at the beach.

Yes, Macie's hair is ALWAYS like this in her face.
I gave Dustin this nasty Mr-T haircut, but don't worry, I didn't leave it. I would never do that to him...or myself.
So Dustin was sitting the sand playing with Noah and all the sudden he realized a snake was crawling over his feet. NASTY!
Daddy helping Macie and Noah make banana boats. I've never heard of this before, but they seemed to enjoy it.My kids had so much fun, and it was fun being with family. I really got to relax a little. Thanks everyone for helping to entertain my kids! :)

1 comment:

Amanda Hansen said...

I seriously can not stop laughing at the picture where Dustin is fixing the bike and Noah is helping! Noah looks like such a little man in it...it kills me that he's getting so old so fast! We need to get together...and soon! I'm in desperate need of some serious girl get-together time :)