Saturday, March 6, 2010

FINALLY!!!!

Alright! The time finally came. Sorry everyone who has been waiting to see pictures. I don't know why it took me so long to post. Dustin has actually been a little busy, so now he's here to help with the kiddos, so here goes. Basically, Tuesday night I was in lots of pain, so I didn't go to work Wednesday and asked to go to the doctor instead. He checked me and I was dilated to a 2 1/2 and 90% effaced. He could feel the head and said one membrane was already gone. He stripped my membranes, and I basically contracted from then on out. I went home for about two hours and the told Dustin to come get me. This is the only picture I have of me pregnant. We took it right before we walked out the door to the hospital. Mind you, I was having a contraction during this picture. Super fun!


We got to the hospital at about 12:30 in the afternoon on Wednesday. Here we are at the hospital. Just getting ready. I had my epidural and felt really good after that. I went from a 5 to a 10 in an hour. The nurse checked me and said, "Let's start pushing!" I was SO EXCITED!

I pushed through one contraction and baby was here! We named him Noah Dustin Hansen. He was born at 5:07 PM on Wednesday. 8 lbs 6 oz. Twenty inches. He screamed til I fed him, and then he's been good ever since.

Proud daddy.


Thanks to grandparetns for taking Macie while we were at the hospital. They brought her a few times to meet her little brother. This picture is pretty much the cutest thing ever. Macie LOVES Noah. She is already such a good helper and hasn't even gotten jealous, which is what I was really nervous about. She's awesome.

Shopping spree with Grandma. She had to show us her new outfit.





I'm wondering who he looks like. Macie was totally Walters. I'm not sure about this one. He has little hands and feet. Nothing like the long fingers and toes Macie had. He's pretty stinking cute. We came home Thursday night and are so glad to be home and getting back on schedule. Noah sleeps a lot and eats SO good. That's always nice. Anyway, thanks for everyones calls and stuff. Sorry if I haven't gotten to calling people back. Hopefully everyone can get their fix for a few days with these pictures. We love our little family!

15 comments:

Parmelee said...

i love my newest little nephew so much!!! He's like the cutest thing ever!! You are such a tough sis!! Congrats, you done good, pilgrim...and I'm glad he's finally here @
2! Love Rosetta

Angie Elwood said...

Yay for pictures! I only hope my labor is as short and easy as yours seem to be!! You better bring him in to work so we can see him! I'm so excited!

Krystal said...

He is just too precious! Congrats Hope! Your family is perfect. I hope all is well....

Josh and Kaleena said...

I am glad you updated the blog. I was going kind of crazy. Congratulations and that picture of Macie and Noah is the cutest thing ever!

Kate said...

Congratulations. He is such a cutie. Little boys are so much fun!

The Porter's said...

We are so excited for you. You guys are such a cute little family. Congrat's!

Deanna said...

Congratulations!!!!! What cute kiddos!!! :)

Amanda Hansen said...

Oh my heavens Hope! He is too perfect! You seriously look like you just shoved a basketball under your shirt in your prego picture! Can't wait to get to meet him! Macie looks adorable holding him--she'll be such a good big sis! Hope to see ya soon--love ya

The Williams Family said...

Congratulations you guys! He is a dang cute baby! I'm glad everything went well with the labor and delivery. Just reading your post and looking at all the pics makes me so excited that we're gonna have a little guy in May! Hopefully Ella takes to her brother the way Macie is with Noah =). I hope you're getting good sleep Hope! You said he's a good sleeper (do you mean at night? if so...AWESOME!). Congrats again!

Chris and Shelly said...

Congrats! He's a cutie! I love the prego picture. It looks like you stuffed a soccer ball under your shirt. That tummy is ALL Baby!

Luke & Natalie said...

Yea for baby Noah! We are so excited he is here and can't wait until he and Dax are old enough to play together. I'm glad your labor went fast, although I'm totally jealous, again! Congrats you guys. He's such a cutie

Kristin said...

Congratulations Hope! I am so glad your delivery went that easy for you! He is too cute. I hope I get to see him before he gets too big! You have one adorable family!

Todd Family said...

I agree with Kaleena...I can't stop looking at those cute little pics!!!! You two reproduce quite well! :) congrats! we can't wait to meet them! love you!

Shae said...

congrats!!! he is adorable!! i'm glad that things went well! One push is always nice! :) Love the picture of Macie holding him--so precious!

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Congrats, what a cutie. So exciting to have a new baby around. Seconds babies are the best cause you already know the baby buisness. I am so happy that he is healty and happy. He kind of looks like Grandma Krissy to me.