Saturday, March 27, 2010

Not much going on...

Here are just a few random pictures. Jesse, Lonny, and Halle stopped by awhile ago to see Noah. Halle had the same jammies as Macie, so I had to get a picture. How cute!


Macie LOVES Noah.



So, sorry to everyone who thinks I'm a bad mom, but Kristy called this weekend, so we took the snow machines out. Kristy and Gregg had their huge snow machine trailer for us to hang out in. They have a heater in there and everything, so it was perfect for the little ones. That's why I was able to go. Thanks Kristy and Meggan for watching our kids so we could take a quick ride. It was so much fun! This is Macie saying "cheese".






We had so much fun, and it was great getting out. Noah is getting so big. Macie just loves on him all the time. She is a great helper. I just have an awesome family!

1 comment:

Bec said...

I didn't even realize you'd had your baby!!! I must have been MIA when you posted that (we're now sort of back to "normal" life, but it took a while... you know you're exhausted when blog stalking is too much effort!). Congratulations!!! He's beautiful, and it seems like you're doing really well. I can't believe your birthing experience. Easy peasy! Lucky girl. I hope you're doing well and enjoying your new little one. I'm so happy for you and yours. Congrats again.