Thursday, February 25, 2010

No News...

Well, no baby yet. I did have an appointment yesterday. I'm still just 50% effaced and dilated to a one. I'm measuring at 38 1/2 weeks. My ultrasound lady told us March 8th, so that's what I'm going by. About a week and a half! I feel like this baby will come any time, but I also have no instincts whatsoever. I'm sure I'll still be feeling ultra uncomfortable in a week. I feel like we are ready. I finally got my tubs scrubbed! All I really want to do is get my floor mopped, and then it'll all be good. Anyway, we'll keep everyone posted!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Hang in there. Don't count the days yet, you never know! jk I hope he comes soon!

Bec said...

Good luck. Waiting is the suckiest part. Enjoy Macie while you can. It's hard to give both kiddos adequate lovin' when the new one comes. It's wonderful... just exhausting. :)

Molly said...

I am glad the time is coming up. I want to come and meet him so I can get my newborn fix (my baby is walking all over the place). Good Luck with everything and I will be thinking about you.

Amanda Hansen said...

I can't believe you're still so ambitious to clean! I think I sat around and let the house rot for the last 3 months. Can't wait to see him (and you--it's been way too long)!

Todd Family said...

ah! i am so excited for you guys!!! definitely let us know how it goes!!

Luke & Natalie said...

I am so excited!!! Can't you get this baby here right now? I know you're miserable and we're all excited, so if he could just come now that would be great.