Saturday, June 28, 2008

Two weeks...

Well, I obviously can't stop posting pictures of our little one. Might as well, she's much cuter than me. We took Macie in for her two week appointment. When she was born, she was 7 pounds 9 ounces, and 20 inches. She's now 8 pounds 14 ounces and 21 inches. It's funny how fast they grow. She seems like a little lady to me now, not a baby. Anyway, here are a few pictures I thought were kind of cute.

A little bit of "tummy time".

A little bit of "sleepy time" on daddy.

This one makes me think that babies HAVE to be thinking something. She just seems deep in thought...or pushing a little bit.


One of these days I'll start putting pictures of me and Dustin, but I don't think to take many of us, just Macie. We aren't new proud parents, right? It's just been tons of fun. We love our little Macie.

5 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

She is so cute. You a such a good mommy already. Kinda funny how natural it comes when they get here. Good Luck

Deanna said...

She is a doll! So cute! I love the hair!

Brad and Rachel said...

Hope,

Your little girl is adorable. Hope you are doing well!

Rachel (Lowe) Simpson

Walters Family said...

i cant wait to see her! She reminds me a lot of carly! Maybe its the hair. SOOOOOOOO CUTE!

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Bring them on, I don't care how many pictures of her you put on they are great.