Thursday, June 12, 2008

More Pictures!

I think Dustin must be a proud dad because he keeps encouraging me to put more pictures on our blog. What a sweetie! This is a random one Dustin took. He wanted to make sure he got lots of pictures.

Dustin doesn't look tired, does he?


We got to come home on Wednesday, so this is her coming home outfit.

What a bright eyed cutie. I think this one is one of Dustin's favorite pictures. She just looks so dang cute. We are so excited to have such a precious little one in our family.

6 comments:

Krystal said...

Oh Hope! I just love her! It is making me really impatient for my little one to come!! She is so beautiful. Congrats, you will love being a mommy - you will be a good one too! Oh, and you haven't written anything about her sizes yet! Get on it mommy!

Walters Family said...

WHAT A CUTIE!!! So I left you a comment on your last post but it didnt show up. Cody forgot to tell me that you had your baby so i found out on your blog yesterday! I am sooooo happy for you guys and so glad that everything went well. I cant wait to hear all the gory details! I love all of her hair and I think she looks like Hope. Such a beautiful little girl! I cant wait to see her in person! Good luck the next couple of weeks! LOVE YOU ALL!

Kate said...

Hey,
I saw you guys on Deanna's blog, and thought I would say "Hi". Congratulations! :) She is so beautiful! I can't believe Dustin is a dad! :)
Happy Father's day...tomorrow!
Kate

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

OH MY GOODNESS, SO BEAUTIFUL. I love all that hair. God job you too!

Carters said...

Hope, she is beautiful!!! Congrats!

Todd Family said...

YES! you keep on posting baby! Good job Dustin! She is so dang cute!! I love those pictures that her eyes are wide open! Man, she is so beautiful! Good job Hope!!