Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy First Father's Day!

Dustin was lucky this year and got to celebrate his first Father's Day. He was pretty excited to get a new saw to use on the house.

His family came up from Idaho to visit. It was the first time Macie got to meet her uncles and aunt. Grandpa Wadsworth hopefully enjoyed his first Father's Day as a grandpa. Kara and the boys just couldn't get enough of Macie. It was pretty cute.

And of course, the whole reason we were able to celebrate Father's Day! I think she was Dustin's very favorite gift!

Doesn't she just keep getting cuter?

4 comments:

Amanda Hansen said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!!  She's like one of those perfect babies you see in commercials and diaper ads.  I'm glad Dustin got to celebrate his first Father's Day.  I saw his mom at the vet's in Soda this weekend.  I think she's pretty excited to be a grandma.  I can't wait till I get to see Macie in person.  Give her loves for me.

Todd Family said...

LOVE HER! you guys are so cute! I can just see you and her and Dustin together. ha! it makes me happy!

Carters said...

She is so beautiful, Hope. Congrats!! Enjoy her now and everyday because they grow up before you even know it.

Todd Family said...

HOPE! i keep looking at the pictures of Macie and she is just the cutest thing ever! I still can't believe I cut my hair that short...you should be very proud! :) it took me so long to finally grow the courage and the girl that cut my hair just grabbed it and chopped it off! hahaha, it was totally what i needed otherwise i would've backed out...AGAIN! love you and miss you!