Monday, July 16, 2012

Macie is FOUR!!!

Macie's birthday was June 10th. A Sunday. So Saturday, we decided to do what she loves best. We took the four wheelers out for a ride to Grover Park. It was our first time there and was SUPER fun. TONS of trails, so we just drove around until our kids froze. It was pretty chilly, hence the bundled upness of us all.  Here's our last family picture as a family of four!

Dustin is such a HOTTIE!
Riding up and down the hills...Noah got rides, too, I just missed pictures for some reason!
Sunday morning, the birthday girl was pretty tired, but still excited for her birthday.  Dustin wanted her to open her presents right away.
Yes, this is what my child looks like most often.  In her jammies with scraggly hair.  I still think she's pretty cute.  :)
Macie had such a fun day. I can't believe she is four. I kept trying to talk her into turning two, but she wouldn't do it. I love this little girl!

No comments: