Monday, March 5, 2012

Noah's 2nd Birthday!

Some of these pictures are kind of blurry I realize, but it's all good. March 3rd, Saturday, Noah turned two! He had so much fun, and is such a cutie! We went to Idaho Falls on Saturday, so we made him a cake and gave him a few gifts Friday night. Here's Macie and Noah helping me make the birthday cake.Getting ready to open presents.Noah got this little car to drive around. We figured it's time to get him away from Macie's pink cars and give him his own manly one. He LOVES this thing. He did NOT want to get out.Eating cake and ice cream.On Saturday, his actual birthday, we drove to Idaho Falls. Noah is lucky and gets to share his birthday with his cousin, Carly. I had to get a picture of these cousins. Carly, Addi, and Macie. They will all be in the same class in school and LOVE to play together.Carly, Addi, Macie, Jayci, and Noah.Carly REALLY wanted me to keep taking pictures of her. :) What a cute birthday girl!Macie.The birthday kids getting ready to blow out candles.Here are a few of the cousins who were there for the party. Cody blessed his new baby Sunday, which is really why the family was together, but we just got lucky to get to celebrate these birthdays with family.Noah getting a few gifts from family. Thanks so much everyone. He's loving his new toys.I love his face in this one, even though you can't see him that well.We had such a fun weekend being able to see family. I didn't even get any pictures on the blessing day. Cody's baby girl, Kristy Mae, was so good and is such a beautiful little baby. Both of my kids couldn't get enough of her. Hopefully that was some good practice for a few months down the road!

3 comments:

Amanda Hansen said...

I can't believe he is 2!!! I miss you guys...time for a visit!!!

Josh and Kaleena said...

I'm not going to say that I miss you guys-because I feel like that's all we say anymore. So I will just say that your family is freaking cute!

Greg and Nancy said...

2 already! That's crazy. Miss you and your cute kiddos.