Monday, March 26, 2012

Friends Visit!

On Saturday, Jesse and Amanda come to visit for the afternoon. It was SO fun just sitting around a talking for a few hours. Dustin was so sweet and took the kids for a couple four-wheeler rides, which they loved. He said I couldn't hear them talking, but could hear their little giggles We basically didn't see Macie and Halle all day, but I did catch a couple pictures. Check out how cute these kids are!
Fingerpainting in Ranch? Yes please!I love that Macie and Halle both have food in their mouths, smiling in this picture. Pretty cute.Thanks for making the drive and coming to visit! Macie is already talking about Halle coming again, for a sleepover. Brace yourself, Jesse. :)

1 comment:

Amanda Hansen said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I love those kids! All of their smiles seriously just crack me up! I loved coming to visit...definitely something that needs to happen a whole lot more!