Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Morning

I really don't have many pictures of Christmas morning because I got everthing on the video camera, but here are a few. Dustin came to wake us up Christmas morning at five. Macie decided she was ok to get up that early, but not Noah. We had Christmas with Macie and Dustin's family at five, and then with Noah at eight thirty. More his speed. :)
Noah loves Macie's baby.These guys sure got spoiled for Christmas. They must have been good kids. We sure love them.

1 comment:

Stoked said...

It is so fun to see pictures since we didn't get to see you on Christmas this year, it was definately the other grandmas turn so we understand. I hope you got the family pictures I e-mailed you of Thanksgiving day, I thought they turned out great of your cute family. Miss you, we will have to plan a trip up to see you.