Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Eve

This year on Christmas Eve, we spend it with my family. We never have since we have been married, and I've wanted to, but since we were much closer this year, we decided to make the drive. It was SO SO worth it, and SO much fun! Here's Macie and her cousin Carly. Don't mind the foggy pictures, the camera was out in the car. We got to see Cody's kids Friday because they spent Christmas Eve and Christmas with Beth's family.
Carly, Macie, and Lily.Starting the festivities Christmas Eve, Camille and Tony made gingerbread cookies. They do this every year. The kids all got to help. How cute.Cameron, Noah, Brennon, Mason, Macie, and Kaden.Then that night, off to Cindy's. Celeste and her family joined us for the celebration. Patrick cooked us up some great prime rib, and we had a delicious dinner. Afterwards, another tradition...decorating the cookies.I love this picture. Noah was picking off his sprinkles one by one to eat them.Then to the final tradition. The nativity. I haven't done this for years, and I really have missed it. Macie was the star, and Noah was a wise man.Cindy's, Camille's, Celeste's, and my kids.And lastly, opening jammies on Christmas Eve. Luckily K-Mart was open til six. We made it jus tin time to get these. Nobody told me this was part of the plan. Can I say it was TOTALLY worth it. Macie and Noah both LOVE their jammies. Macie was posing left and right. Doesn't Noah look like a little old man?This was the best picture I got of everyone in their new jammies. Sorry Scott, Macie's hand in your face...I'm so glad we were able to make it to spend time with my family this year. It was so fun, and some great memories were made. Love you all!

No comments: