Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Weekend

This picture was just a random one that made me glad Macie is still little. Dustin was getting her ready to go outside to play and she had to take her baby and backpack. Minus the bink, she looked like she was off to her first day of school. It almost brought a tear to my eye!


Memorial weekend was a good one. Starting off, we headed to Bancroft/Soda for Sam's graduation. Macie puked in the car on the way, so I didn't go to graduation, but it looks like Dustin and his brothers have similar taste in clothing.

Saturday, we went to Soda again to the cemetery. It was way past Macie's nap time, so she wasn't super smiley, but here she is carrying flowers. It seems like every Memorial Day we've been up to Soda it's been crappy weather. At least it kind of stopped raining for a sec while we were there. I sure miss my mom.



After the cemetery and driving down to the bridge to see the geese and new goslings, we headed to Idaho Falls to hang out with family. All but three siblings were there. It was lots of fun. Here's my babe with my babes. So cute.

Macie, her arms, face, and clothes, enjoying a popsicle.

Camille and Tony were playing flag football with all the kids, so Macie had to get in on the action.

Our little climber. Starting so young.

And of course, Macie and Carly. Beth and I joked that these guys will get old and see all these pictures and think they were best friends. Actually, I don't know if they ever smile in these, and they hardly really know each other. :) Oh well.

And now, it's back to Logan and life. Dustin started his internship yesterday. He's working for an engineering firm in Salt Lake. He feels like he knows what he's doing, so that's good. He has his own office, too. Things are going good!

3 comments:

Demo Kitchen said...

You guys are so cute! You look so gorgeous in the ONLY picture you are in :)

Oh and just so you know, Amanda is out of town until the weekend, so ya, you might want to call her before you head up, but I can't wait to see you again!

The Wheelers said...

Your kids are too cute! You have a darling family, love your blog.

Kristin said...

It looks like things are great for you guys! Looking at all these pictures makes me miss you like crazy! It feels like I haven't talked to you in forever! I miss you!