Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Recent Happenings

Just a few things that have been going on lately...at work BJ will shut down the office at noon and take everyone paintballing.  Last year, I was about 8 months pregnant, and this year, I took Macie, so I sat out, but it's still fun going and hanging out.  Nice camo everyone.

Here's Ang.  She wasn't going to do it, but all those targets running around...she couldn't resist.

Macie was having fun walking around eating the used paint balls off the ground.  Lovely.

Hello Chris.  I think Angie decided to play so she and Allison could get Chris back for being a punk all the time. :)


Also, last week Jess called and said she was in Salt Lake, so they came to visit us here in Logan.  I'm so glad she actually called us!  So, Kaleena, Jess, and me (and our husbands) got together to talk about the good 'ol days of Lynwood, Larry, and everything in between.  Good times.  All three of us together again.  It was a blast.  I love you girls!

I had to put this picture in because this is one of Macie's favorite things to do at work.  Her arm fits perfectly into the little hole, and she just pulls out all the shredded paper.  Thanks for trying to share Mace!


4 comments:

Deanna said...

LOL! Taylor pulls out all of our shredded paper, too! Fun pictures!

Kristin said...

Gee, sounds like you have a super tough job! Glad to see Macie could help! Miss you!

Todd Family said...

that all looks like so much fun! thanks for letting us stay the night! It was so much fun to catch up with you guys!

Angie Elwood said...

I love the picture of me. So Hott!! J/K. That was way fun. I wish we did it monthly!