Sunday, March 29, 2009

One Kid, Six Kids, Ten Kids!

So two weeks ago, Dustin and I got to go watch DeDe's kids while they went to the WAC tournament.  We went Thursday night and were there til Sunday.  It was good times.  Here's Macie and Addi (who is eight months older than her) playing with the crayons.  Macie really likes that waxy taste.


Addi was obsessed with going outside.  Here she is in her jammies waiting to go outside.


The next weekend, (last weekend) we got to go to Idaho Falls to help watch Camille's kids.  Saturday was fun because Celeste and Bethany came and brought their kids and we just had a big party.  It's always a party when we get together.  Here's Cody with Macie and Carly (who is three months older than Macie).

They sure like playing together.  I still think they kind of look alike a little bit.

Watching that many kids, it's easy to forget about your own.  Here's poor Macie eating a slightly burnt pancake off the floor.  Sorry girlie!  I really did feed her real food.

Camille and Tony have this super fun toy deal in the backyard.  We were missing a few kids...

Here they are!  How cute!  Here's Kaden, Dallin, Lilli, and Saki.

We really did have fun watching both families for a little while.  It's the least we could do for how much all these guys have helped Dustin and I out.  We really are blessed to have such awesome families around us!  We love you all!

4 comments:

Todd Family said...

Oh don't you love watchin the little ones?! I am sure it's different with having one of your own but i think it's one of the best kinds of service there is! :)

Bec said...

Wow, what chaos! :) But it's so nice to let your kiddo have some playmates... and to watch her (or him, in my case) interact and be buddies, huh? Good for you both.

PS. I was cleaning out our storage area (aka: James' closet) and came across a tape made for me by a certain Hope Walters. ;) Don't worry... I kept it. Ah... memories!

Celeste Tabakece said...

oh, cute! I just can't get enough of my little nieces and nephews. I can't believe how many there are. Can you imagine having 10 kids and only 2 parents? Caaaraaazzzy.

peck said...

Again I must thank you for taking on such a big task of watching my four kids (I mean BOYS!!!) I really appreciated all you and everyone did to make it possible for Tony and I to go to Mexico. Thanks again and we will see you soon!
Camille