Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our Recently Acquired Hobby!

So, after Dustin and I got our tax return, he talked me into getting ourselves a little treat. Ok, so he didn't really have to try that hard. He got us two snowmachines. I must say it has been so much fun so far. The first time we actually went on a real ride up Logan canyon, I was so sore for three days, and I was a little bitter about the whole purchase. After that, it's been good.


This last weekend my sister, Kristy, invited us to go to the sinks with her family. It turned out to be tons of fun. It was such a gorgeous day! Skyler and Miranda (Dustin's little brother and his wife) came up with us too, and I think they had a good time. Skyler and Dustin had good times snowboarding down some big hills.


We went on a trail back up in there and could actually see the north end of Bear Lake. It was so cool. Took me back to the good 'ol days when I was little and the family would go to the north end of Bear Lake (minus the snow).





We have had so much fun so far, and we've seen some pretty amazing views. It's been nice to be out in the "winter woods" with Dustin because it's his favorite thing ever. I can really see why.

3 comments:

Celeste Tabakece said...

AWWW FUN!

Betsy said...

That is such a fun gift to yourselves! We love to go and wish we owned our own!

Todd Family said...

Wow! I am very impressed! Keven says that is so sweet!! WOw, you got a house, a kid, and snowmobiles. What more could you ask for? maybe a lil pup?! :) We are coming to Utah actually this Friday. We don't have a car though so there is no way that we can get up to Logan. We'll be in Salt Lake for awhile and then to Roosevelt and then Idaho for snowmobiling. If you are down in SLC, let me know so we can play!! Your lil one is getting big and so cute!! Oh and my family reunion this July is in Logan at USU!! Woo hoo!!!