Thursday, October 2, 2008

Better Late Than Never...

I was aiming for the three month pictures, but ended up doing them at 16 weeks instead.  I guess it's close, right?  Anyway, it was one of the funnest things I've done for a long time!  It was like a photo shoot!  A girl I work with let me know her roommate worked for a photographer, so I decided to get these pictures done.  I think it was totally worth it!  I really am going to put pictures on here besides Macie one of these days, but it was just so fun, and I thought they turned out pretty cute!












For those of you who are concerned, we are coming along nicely on our house. We aren't in yet, but updated house pictures will be coming soon.

14 comments:

Carters said...

Hope, she is beautiful! And getting so big.

Amanda Hansen said...

I love the toenails!!! I can't believe how she holds herself up so well. It seems like she should still just be a little tiny baby forever. She's adorable :)

Michelle said...

Oohhh My HECK!!! These pictures are to die for!! She is so stinkin cute in her little tutu! LOVE the toenails & pearls...what a doll...these pictures are absolutely priceless! Take care.

Regan Calder said...

Hey!!! Macie is so flippin' cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!!! Come down to Poky and visit soon! :]

Josh and Kaleena said...

Oh!!!!!! The pictures are so cute!!!! You're blog made me so happy!

Todd Family said...

Those are SO cute! How hard was that to paint her toes?! hahaha...she is so beautiful! good job! :) i'm glad we were able to talk awhile last weekend! i miss you! love you!

Celeste Tabakece said...

I know I already told you how cute these were, but I could just die becuase Maycie is so adorable. Anyway, we will let you know what are plans are for the weeked. I might have to get some of Maycie's shots for my fridge.

Deanna said...

She is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! What fun pictures!!! I really like thos red toenails! So cute!

Krystal said...

Hope! She is SO pretty! I love her big eyes. Your photographer did a great job.

Michelle Hepworth said...

Hope, she is adorable! I love the picture of her toes!

Shae said...

So adorable! These pictures are so precious! I love her toenails...I love painting my little girls toes, and can't wait till Mercedes is a little older so that I can do hers too!

The Porter's said...

She is such a cutie. I love the painted toe nails. My favorite picture was the last one.

Demo Kitchen said...

What a beautiful little diva! Yes- I am finally starting a blog- but only because Lonny wants to (I think he just wants to show off pictures of the baby, rather than keep in touch with people) Love ya!

Bec said...

She makes me want a girl. She's soooo darn cute~! And I love the photos... very artsy and pretty. Good job!