Friday, September 26, 2008

It Works!!!

So our internet has been down for about a month, and I finally found the time to call and get a new modem thing sent to us. I am SO excited now! I have been wanting to post for so long, and now that I can, I don't really have much to say. I guess I will just treat everyone to some super cute pictures of the babes.





Minus the sleeping picture (which is how she sleeps at work...when and if she sleeps) she has the same look in ALL her pictures. She really is a happy baby, but that flash sure does something to startle her. She's always wondering what is going on. One of these days I'll get a good smiling picture to post. Stay tuned for hopefully more posts before another 8 months go by! :)

10 comments:

Shae said...

She's absolutely adorable! I love her hair!

Bec said...

She's a cute-patoot! And James has that same face in lots of his pictures... "what?" Silly kids. I'm glad your internet is back on. Welcome back. :)

Deanna said...

I can't believe how big she is! What a doll!

Krystal said...

What a sweet little gal! I love her big, beautiful eyes. Oh, and the G-O thing...hehe. You crack me up! How is the house coming? You are about in aren't you?

Michelle said...

She has grown so much, what a beautiful baby girl! I seriously love the curls, I prayed and prayed for a baby with curly hair...I guess you don't get everything you ask for do ya!

Kelli said...

Yes! I was wondering what happened to you guys. I'm glad things are up and running again! Macie is growing fast. She is so adorable and I think she is definitely looking like her mother. Good to hear from you guys. -Cousin Kelli

Sherydon said...

Oh my heck i love her hair. She is so dang cute!!

Josh and Kaleena said...

Yea! I'm so excited that your internet is working again! Your baby is SOOOOO cute!!! But she's even cuter in real life, and I'm glad I finally got to see her, before she started driving or got married or something :)

Walters Family said...

its about time Hope! ;) She is way too big! Tell her to stop growing until i can come see her! Maybe this weekend?!? I'll talk to cody and see if its still in the plans. Good to see some new pics!

Sarah Smith said...

She is so cute. I love her curly hair. You two make super qt babies. and Great parents