Monday, May 26, 2008

Three Week Mark!

Well, here is my picture with three weeks left! We are getting so excited. We are trying to get things ready. I finally did all the baby's laundry...four loads. That was fun. Don't worry, I didn't buy them all. I got some from DeDe, too, so I don't have a spending problem. I'm trying to get my bag together for the hospital. Celeste said it'll come sooner than I think. (She had had her baby by this time). If anyone has any good tips of something I'll forget, let me know. We are due June 12th, but we are hoping for any day, even though I'm not supposed to think that because the days will just get longer and longer. We will keep everyone posted once we have the little one!



I had to take this picture. I want to remember this! Yeah right. This is my view every day! Now people won't wonder why I want to cry when I drop something!

9 comments:

Walters Family said...

Cody and I are still laughing from that picture! You are too funny! Your little one will LOVE seeing that picture when she gets older. I cant wait to see her! Good luck these last 3 weeks. Don't worry, they won't go by fast. They will probably be the longest 3 weeks of your life. ;)

Sherydon said...

Hope, your so cute and you look so adoreable pregnant!! How fun!! Good luck with these next 3 weeks!! Sher

Chris and Shelly said...

I love that last picture. It makes me laugh! Hang in there. And for advice... I'm all for the epidural!

Krystal said...

Hope, you are too cute! I love that last photo! I have never though of it like that....but it is too true. You cant see much and not only that, when you bend to get what you dropped all your breath is squished out of you!! Anyway, I am so happy for you. I am sorry, this last part is miserable - but there is so much joy to come! Good luck! My advice on the hospital bag - if you choose to nurse, take a top that is easily opened in front, if not you will expose more than you hope with those gowns! Movies are important too because it can be a LONG wait! Love ya

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

You are so cute. I love the last picture. I laughed and laughed. I can't wait to see the baby.

Celeste Tabakece said...

Ha Ha... I was laughing so hard at the last picture. You're funny. Anyway, good luck

Todd Family said...

horray! i am so glad you put pictures of you pregnant on the blog! i wanted to see how cute you are pregnant! HOPE YOU LOOK SO GOOD! seriously! your toes aren't that pretty anyway...who needs to see them? :) haha we are so excited for you guys! call me sometime so we can chat. i know that you are going to be super busy once the little one comes so we have to catch up on the last year we've been without each other! :)

Matt and Tesha said...

It really does come quicker than you think Hope. I packed my bag the day before Jax came. Matt thought I was being silly, but I told him I had a feeling I would need it. Just make sure you have really comfortable clothes for you to wear home and something way cute for that precious little girl of yours. Make sure and sleep as much as you can at the hospital after you have her. I didn't do that, and I was exhausted!!

Deanna said...

Hey! Saw your blog on Sherydon's and thought I'd say hi!

Our's is 'invite only' and we'd love to invite you guys to see it - our email is rdpoulsen@gmail.com. Drop me a note so I have your email to invite you guys!!!

Good luck with the arrival of your new little girl!!! WE hope all goes well!

Deanna (Crandall) Poulsen