Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sisters Party '08!

Well, we completed another year of the infamous sister's party! It was tons of fun. We did the same thing we do every other year...sat around all weekend. Good times!

We could have our choice of either highlights...

or a pedicure from Rosetta.

Needless to say, it was so much fun. It's always a blast being able to get together with my lovely family. I was surprised Cody didn't even show up this year! At least it's nice knowing we have a lot of family functions this summer, so we will get to see everyone more. That always puts a smile on this girl's face!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Hey Hope! Wow, this party looks fun! That is a lot of ladies! Does everyone get along the entire weekend? When we all get together as sisters, by the end of the weekend someone is upset. Crazy hormones!! Anyway, I found your blog from Molly's - hope you dont mind me looking. You look so cute and I am thrilled that baby is coming soon!! Be sure to post some pics when she joins you!! Love ya and good luck!

Walters Family said...

Cute Pics! You did a great job planning the party! I cant wait til next year! Whos turn is it to be in charge?