Saturday, June 21, 2014

Lagoon 2014

Good thing I married such an awesome guy who throws out stuff like, "We should go to Lagoon. We should go for two days!" He's so fun and I'm so thankful to be married to someone who is all about family time and making memories. I'll just say our trip was a hit. Macie said she even liked it better than going to Las Vegas last year! (That's a big deal!) We took off Wednesday after work and spent two fun filled days at Lagoon, and came home late Friday night.  Here are a few pics of the fun. 








I was sitting on a bench while everyone went on the Log Flume and looked down to see this peacock and her little babies eating pretzels off the ground. I really thought the mom was going to try to peck my feet. 
I was amazed at my kids!  They weren't afraid to go on a single ride!  Macie went on the roller coasters and everything! Collosus, The Bat, Wild Mouse, Wicked...Noah would have loved to go on those, but alas, too little. But he loved RattleSnake Rapids. 




We finished off Friday by playing in the fountains.
I'd definitely say it was a success!!!  We had SO much fun! Totally worth not really being able to ride many ride (due to pregnancy) just to see my kids have so much fun. 

No comments: