Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Project!

So I did something crazy and opened up an Etsy store.  I've been thinking about doing it for awhile, but I've been too afraid to commit.  Thanks to a good friend here who has answered my billions of questions, and to Beth for pushing me over the edge... :)...I finally did it.  I just want to try it for awhile and see how things go.  Just thought I'd let everyone know.  I also made a blog to post pictures of projects and stuff like that.  Nothing fancy.  My blog is www.momalldayhookallnite.blogspot.com, and my etsy shop is www.etsy.com/shop/momalldayhookallnite .  I added them both to my side bar thingy, so that's easy to find.  Check it out and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

so darling!!! VERY impressive. Good luck!!!

Angie Elwood said...

You are awesome! And I miss you! I have so many in-law stories to tell you, lol. ;)

Bec said...

Super cool! I didn't know you were so talented (though I'm not surprised)!