Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tiny Dancer

I know you are all wanting to see dozens of pictures of Macie dancing...so here you go! :) She started dancing this year, and she's hooked. She goes once a week, and has only been twice. These are from her first day. It was so cute. She seemed so big to me, and this is only dancing. I am dreading school...She loves her hair in a bun now.All these little girls stretching out. So cute. Macie was the only one in black, so she was easy to find to take pictures.Dancing with the ribbons.Trying to figure out turns...Here is the teacher showing everyone how to turn...maybe this is why Macie wasn't quite getting it...notice all the girls on the bar? Very intent on the lesson...Little ballerinas. I love this picture.Yes, Macie got distracted...Macie with two friends in her class and from our ward. Olivia, Macie, and Ellery.

5 comments:

Josh and Kaleena said...

Oh my goodness! I think little girls dancing are the cutest!!! How fun!

Chris and Shelly said...

MMMMMM... I can't wait for this!! It looks so fun!

peck said...

Jealous :) looks like she had tons of fun!

Celeste Tabakece said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. LOVE IT!!!

Bec said...

Oh my gosh, she's darling! I love her little bunned hair! :)