Thursday, June 23, 2011

Oh Macie...

So on occasion, not often, but occasionally, I feel motivated in the morning to exercise. Typically Macie likes to exercise with me. We get sweaty, and then we shower. :) That's how she sees it anyway. Today, she slept in a little, so I was exercising without her. I was through a good chunk of my Tae Bo movie when she wandered out. She was still a little sleepy so she just sat on the chair and proceeded to watch me. I was using some bands and working on my triceps, which aren't very strong, so I bowed out a little early. Like ONE eight count. Macie, being as observant as she is, told me, "Mom, you didn't pump it!" Thanks Mace, for watching out for mommy.

3 comments:

Chelece said...

That is sooooo funny.

Todd Family said...

oh man she is so cute! and good for you for all that working out you've been doing!! you are one hot mama!!

peck said...

Gotta love the little ones, they are always SO helpful! :)