Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What They Do

So I am doing something crazy and I totally randomly signed up for this photography class. It's a free online class. I don't have a fancy camera or anything, but it could happen one day, but I thought it would be fun anyway to get some tips and ideas. AND I need to take more pictures, and I would love to have something from every day of this month! Anyway, each day of the month we have a topic of something to capture. We are supposed to capture our loved ones. Dustin basically refuses, so here are my kids. :) Today, the theme is 'What They Do'. Here's what I have! Noah gets into mischief!

Macie loves to type on the computer.

And ***drumroll*** Macie has been in panties all day for three days now! She goes by herself, and she is doing awesome! I'm very stoked!

4 comments:

Celeste Tabakece said...

Good Job Macie! Her hair is so long. LOVE those kids.

Krystal said...

Cute! YAY for the Potty! I tell ya, it's the most fabulous invention ever! Isn't it funny how proud we get of them accomplishing that too?? We've been diaper free since November and I LOVE IT!! I better enjoy it while I can!

Deanna said...

yay for dry panties!!!

I hate potty training, but LOOOOVE not buying and changing diapers. :)

Where did you sign up for this class??? Sounds AWESOME!!! I'd love some info on it...

curldea at hotmail dot com

Josh and Kaleena said...

Hey, you will have to teach what you learn! I want to be better at photography, but I was super bummed because I just got a whole bunch of pictures developed and they were all grainy. So I apparently need to learn that first!