Thursday, July 22, 2010

Does your face hurt?

So, this is probably just a "you had to be there" moment, but I had to blog this because I was DYING last night! So, it was about 11:45 last night and Dustin and I decided we should get some shut eye. Dustin was in bed, and I lay down and try to relax. Do you ever notice how once you get in bed, you really can realize where your whole body hurts? Well, I thought Dustin cared and proceeded to tell him, "Man, my knees hurt so bad. So does my back." Then he pops in this little jewel. "Does your face hurt?" Me, not seeing where this was going said, "No, should it?" and he replied with, "Cause it's killing me!" Oh my heck! It was late and I was so tired, but I spent the next 15 minutes giggling and crying like a little 6th grade girl! I was dying!!! Then we spent about 10 minutes trying to decide if that really was how the insult went. I told Dustin I'll never be able to complain about my aches and pains without laughing now. Oh, good times. The joys of being married to Dustin. :)

2 comments:

Krystal said...

I admit....that is SO FUNNY!!! I could picture it all. What a riot!

Chris and Shelly said...

That's stinkin hilarious!! I love late night giggles!!