Sunday, January 24, 2010

Let it snow...while we aren't outside.

Yesterday, Celeste and Ife came to Logan to visit. It was super fun. We loaded up the kids, our gear, and the snowmachines to head up Logan Canyon to play in the snow. These three carseats barely fit in here!



Macie loves getting her snow clothes on, but it was snowing quite hard, and she wasn't appreciating it blowing in her face. Here, she's waiting in the car.


I love this picture of Kaveni.


Saki had a good time riding the snowmachine. He lasted a little longer than the little kids.


Celeste and Kaveni since you can't see either. :) Nice and warm.


Oh Dustin, doesn't he look so cute?

We haven't had good snow hardly all season, so we haven't gotton the snowmachines out much. We were so excited when it stormed finally, but it was storming all day in the canyon. You couldn't really see anything, and the kids liked riding in the sled for a little bit, then it was back to the car, which was actually pretty fun, too. I realized on this trip that 7 1/2 month pregnant people don't really fit on the back of a snowmachine. I rode with Dustin up one hill, he got the sled stuck, and I walked about halfway down before he picked me up on the other one. Thanks Ife for helping him dig it out. Anyway, it was a fun time, and I always love spending time with my family. Thanks for coming! We'll go again when we can go for real!

4 comments:

Shae said...

so, so cute!! i can't believe how much Macie looks like you!! she looks just like a mini-you in that first picture. such a doll!

Deanna said...

That little Macie of yours is SO DARLING! Looks like you guys had so much fun...and I totally forgot you guys were expecting...congrats, again!

Celeste Tabakece said...

Aww! Cute pictures. I might have to steal some. Anyhow, I hope Macie and Dustin get feeling better quick. Loves...

Chris and Shelly said...

Wow, you're 7 1/2 months pregnant? Where did the time go? you're nearly due!