Saturday, December 26, 2009

Yes...Halloween!

I know I haven't posted anything really since Halloween...besides baby boy news....so I thought I'd get caught up again since I have my iPhoto back. Anyway, here are just a few pictures of carving pumpkins.




Macie was a ladybug for Halloween, and I didn't get any pictures. We just dressed her up for the ward party and that's it. We didn't really do much for Halloween except hang out with my neighbor and timed her contractions. It actually was really fun playing games and getting excited for her baby. She had her baby boy the next day. Anyway, that's about it for Halloween for us. Super cool!

1 comment:

Luke & Natalie said...

I'm glad I made it on your blog post. I'm so glad you were excited to time contractions that night. Luke wasn't nearly as excited as you were (especially at 3 in the morning).