Monday, January 12, 2009

Snowshoeing!!!

For Christmas, Dustin got me my own pair of snowshoes, snowpants, and boots.  We decided to try them out since we were finally home for a weekend.  We got all bundled up and went up Logan canyon.




It was tons of fun, and I actually didn't pass out!  Yes, I hiked up a hill without dying.  Macie loved just looking out at the snow and trees.  It was a good time, and I actually look forward to doing it again.  I loved being able to be together with my little family. :)

3 comments:

Deanna said...

How fun!!! we did that at a golf course as a pre-test when Tanner was like two months old..I had to wear my coat backwards to keep him warm...Needless to say, I was VERY grateful it was just a golf course, and not a mountain!!! You rock!!!

Todd Family said...

That looks like so much fun!! I'm so happy you didn't fall on your face! I wonder if Macie would've laughed at you?! hahaha jk! Miss you darling!!

Celeste Tabakece said...

okay. I don't know if there is any kid cuter than Macie...besides mine of course. How much fun! I'm so jeleous you got to get some good exercise.